Skandagiri County, a 12.16 Acres development with total of 226 Units.
Located very strategically near Skandagiri Hills a catchment area near Nandi Hills. It is a famous trekking and hiking spot and very popular among the adventure enthusiast including motorist due to easy connectivity from Bangalore city thru NH7, situated very close to birthplace of Sir M Vishweshwaraya, Sri Sathya Sai Educational Institution (Sathya Sai Grama) and VTU (Vishveshwariya Institue of Advanced Technology) an advanced research institute on 200 Acres campus with over 10,000 students capacity.
- Only 25min drive to International Airport.
- Six lane National highway connectivity.
- Signal free high speed vehicle corridor from hebbal to Nandi hills.
- It takes only 20min to reach KIA from Hebbal express way flyover and another 15min drive to Nandi hills from six lane National highway – 7.
- All other key regions of North Bangalore like Chikkaballapur & Devanahalli are very well connected to Nandi Hills providing easy accessiblity.
- The 116 km road, circum navigating the city will connect outer ring road with Nandi hills locality linking National Highway-7 with NH – 4 thereby providing faster connectivity to residential of Nandi hills to other parts of Bangalore city.
- Skandagiri county Phase I – Development on 9 acres with 166 plots.
- Skandagiri county Phase II – Development on 3.05 acres with 60 plots.
- Plot dimension – 1200,1500 Sq.ft and other dimensions.
- In the midst of Nandi Hills range.
- Adjacent to Sri Sathya Sai Educational Institution.